Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Lab 4 - Tables & Color Codes


   In this lab, we used all the skills we had already learned from previous works. We started off with the basics of an html document in textEdit like always. We learned new tags such as <td>, <th>, <tr> and adding a table in general. I found it really impressive at how quick one can do such a thing without having to go overboard. I had primarly thought it took a longer process in order to make a table but it was so easy I was surprised! I really found this fun and helpful for later projects and work. I had 7 colors to quickly add into my table, it took me a couple of seconds honestly. I liked the colors that were given to me as well! Overall, this lab was simple and easy. I actually enjoy writing tags and making my brain work! (:










No comments:

Post a Comment