Friday, September 30, 2016

Lab 5 Reflection


  In this lab, I created an even more complex table from the previous lab. It had more columns and less rows. I was sort of confused beginning my html document since I hadn't gotten used to tags <tr> or <td>, so I wasn't sure of where to place them. I had many failed attempts making my html work since I was missing a lot of tags or forgot to end some. I had my friend, Veronica G., guide me through some steps since I couldn't figure it out myself. I really appreciated it. I made 6 columns:favorite foods, favorite music, favorite subjects, least favorite subjects, favorite movies and grocery shopping list. They either had an ordered or unordered format. To conclude, I really enjoyed this lab and I'll use these skills for further labs or projects! 












No comments:

Post a Comment