Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Lab 6 - Nameplate & Title Design


    In this lab, I created a banner and name plate. I used Adobe Photoshop CS6 for this process. It should've been an easy lab overall, but I stressed it really bad. I still came out with really good work. I used colors and textures for my banner. I used the colors I loved the most and felt gave colorful work to my banner. I put the course name and my name on the banner in 3D form/style. Then, I worked with my name plate. This was the easiest part of the whole lab. I used a picture of my own and made it the background by dimming it. Later, I used a bright color for my name in order to make it out pop out from the background. I guess I enjoyed this lab overall. I had help from peers. I will use these skills later on for labs and projects.

My Website 
My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment