Saturday, October 8, 2016

Lab 7 Reflection


   In this lab, we basically used all the skills we had learned since Lab 1 to Lab 6 and made it into one piece. As always, we used TextEdit in order to create a new HTML document that would allow me to create a webpage. In all honesty, I really stressed so much on this one lab due to the amount of coding that had me confused. I had a lot of peers help me out and somewhat try to fix up my mistakes. I was a little confused in the beginning about this lab as well, since I wasn't sure of what Mrs. Ramirez meant by some coding terms. At the end, I had it figured it out. For this lab, I had to create a directory of all my labs made till' now. I used the basic coding and tags like <html> , <center> , <head> , <title> , <h1> , etc. That was the easy part, I had to then figure out how big to create the table and being able to put my work into choronological order for the webpage to work. I had a lot of help here. To conclude my work, I had to upload my lab onto Fireworks, then make the link for techteach.us. I had a lot of fun but then again a lot of frustration during this process. I will use these skills for later labs and projects!


No comments:

Post a Comment