Thursday, October 27, 2016

Project #1 Reflection

  For this project, my work was basically accumulation of all the other skills learned from Lab 1 to Lab 7. This is my first project in this semester and I can honestly say without a doubt that it has been the most stressful work I've done yet. There was a lot of coding involved that was being used on Text Edit, as usual. For each html document made, we used the same format we always do which includes, the title, heading, body, center and h1,h2,h3,etc. Each html would be a webpage for either one of the movies, the copyright page(sources) or the actual index which would later become to be the homepage for our whole entire website/project. I used outside pictures for the movies covers and backgrounds but I personally created the logos and banners for each page that you'll see when you cruise on my website! I kept a well structured format on my project with tables and a clear theme of each movie. This project was mainly to create a website with inter-linked pages to them; it was somewhat simple but took a lot of hard work and time. I used FileZilla as well, which is both a client and server in order for our actual links to work so that Mrs. Ramirez can see our work on her computer. She can't always access everyone's work so she needs a way in order to evaluate them; FileZilla makes this possible! I somewhat also enjoyed this experience since I feel more confidence to create professional made websites. At the end of this long process, I felt huge relief since after so many hours coding, I could see my outcome and felt so proud and accomplished at what I had created. I thank the peers who helped me out throughout this gruel-some project. I learned a couple of things like always noticing whether I closed a bracket or not or whether there's any space in between sensitive coding. Project #1 had truly been a challenge but I was pleased with it. 

Directory

Index.html

Movie 1 Sample 

Movie 2 Sample



Movie 3 Sample

Copyright.html

Code for Movie 1 Sample

Code for Index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment