Thursday, November 10, 2016

Intro to CSS

Today in Class, we had a couple of assignments. Our very first assignment was to finish whatever we didn't finish on studio.code.org from the previous lesson. After that, we were given a worksheet by the sub based on a video about IP Addresses and DNS. The questions on the worksheet were pretty easy since the video gave away most of the answers; for some questions though, I had to look it up. After the worksheet, we went onto w3schools.com for a quick intro to what CSS was. Some of us knew already, some of us didn't or some of us had a clue of what it was. I somewhat knew what it was so it was quick for me to get the hang of it on the Exercises. The exercises were simple and straight forward, I got all of them correct. I like working with CSS, makes coding and life easier for now. I took notes on the CSS Syntax and Selectors.

Exercise 1

Exercise 2 

Exercise 3

Exercise 4

No comments:

Post a Comment