Monday, January 2, 2017

WBL Workshop 12/19/16



   There was a WBL Workshop in our CTE academies on Decemeber 19,2016. The lady who spoke talked and elaborated on multiple things regarding a job and its priorities. She taught us about the certain steps that should be taken while working at a specific job place. Procedures like an emergency procedure like handling a fire extinguisher or a first aid kit was spoken of. She also spoke about what would happen if I were to be in any danger with my boss or customers and the steps that should be taken at the moment in order to avoid any exaggerated harm. It was quite interesting and sparking since there are things that not a lot of us are alert of. There can be real life problems and I for one, have to able to take care of the situation in a mature manner. Knowing on of my guidance counselor has my back leads us to becoming respectful young adults.


No comments:

Post a Comment