Thursday, January 19, 2017

Lab 9 Reflection

   The reason for Lab 9 is to discuss what my arrangement is for the up and coming AP PT Exam that I am going to take for AP Computer Science Principles with Mrs. Ramirez. Utilizing, CSS (Cascading Style Sheets), I made my arrangement for what I will do to ensure that I am set up for the AP Exam. I plan to concentrate a ton and ensure that the subject that I will utilize will have enough data and will be a decent mechanical advancement that will profit society.
   What I did to make this arrangement was utilize Adobe Dreamweaver with a HTML record and an outer CSS document to make my site look satisfying. I made the background a shade of pink and the shade of my heading the color of maroon. CSS makes a site stand out with its attributed and various styles in order to save time from repeating the same code over and over again. I utilized the body { background-color } tag and the h1{font-color} tag to change the shading. I utilized the <p> tag to make every section and <li> tag to make the rundown.
   Learning CSS will be exceptionally valuable for making sites look all the more speaking to take a gander at and will help me improve as a Web Designer. I feel that the way you present your site describes your skills and creativity at hand. People can see how you express yourself and the way you try to express yourself and try to take that in with the details you add. CSS will definitely change the way my sites will be seen from a regular html doc. to a more specified css. doc.


No comments:

Post a Comment