Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Project 3 Reflection


 Respect For All is a critical point to discuss as there are individuals in this world who are one-sided and slight individuals for their identity and what they have faith in. The theme that I secured for Respect For All is Animal Cruelty. Animal Cruelty to me is quite a crucial topic to touch upon on. Personally, I feel like every animal had rights and shouldn't be exposed to any harsh and gruelsome life! It's wrong and believing in the Catholic Church, I speak with utmost passion that God made animals and all life in order for it to cherished and taken care of. Why would one do the absolute opposite? It's sickening to me simply thinking of it. Therefore, I support the stop to animal cruelty!

The skills I learned along the way well be extremely useful as I get the chance to find out about how individuals need to regard religion and not instantly think one way, but rather investigate with the assets furnished with us. Likewise, with making or attempting to make an expert site, I figured out how to make new things with CSS like adding a footer to the base of the page to demonstrate my name, copyright, and fake contact data. It was an exceptionally accommodating venture to do and I took in a considerable measure amid my time doing this and will most likely utilize this later on for when I need to outline a site.


No comments:

Post a Comment