Monday, March 6, 2017

Lab 11 Reflection

   Lab 11 is the last wireframe for the Respect For All project. The main points in completing in this lab was to include shading, finish my textual styles, and have an enhanced blueprint in view of the criticism of my Lab 10 drafts. This wireframe is vital as it will indicate what I will put in my site and the format of how it ought to look with the textual styles and hues.
   There were a few troubles when I was making the last wireframe on the grounds that I was confounded on how I ought to make the format of this site and didn't comprehend what textual styles or hues to use for the content or foundation. After I got a great deal of advice and tips from the class and the educator, I understood that my underlying format was the best fit than the other one introduced, so I stayed with the design appeared below and worked with it.
   I learned the skill of being able to take feedback from my peers and teachers in order in how you can enhance and improve it so more individuals will come and view it. Helpful feedback is dependably, something to be thankful for to have as there will dependably be opportunity to get better. This will be extremely valuable for up and coming labs and projects and works as I will take what I realized and think about it while making another wireframe.


No comments:

Post a Comment