Thursday, March 16, 2017

Lab 14 Reflection

   Lab 14 was basically making a somewhat mini calculator using JavaScript Math operations that incorporate expansion, subtraction, augmentation, and division. I created forms and buttons and made 4 alerts that included addtion, subtraction, multiplication, and division. When anyone wrote their first number and their second number, using any sort of mathematical operation, the correct final answer would appear under the buttons and forms on the site. I used a lot of prior knowledge from Labs 12 and 13. It was kind of tricky since sometimes it would work or it wouldn't. Overall, the objective of this lab was clear and obvious.
   This lab, as mentioned beforehand, was sort of tricky since Mrs. Ramirez was somewhat unclear with the code that needed to be used and I was confused about it. But, as I started to research a little more online in order to understand what exactly it is that we're doing with Javascript, I realized that the coding from Lab 13 was needed to complete this lab but repeated 4 times doing different functions. After I took that to account, everything else came to be simple and easy. I used CSS styles/attributes in order to make my site better looking but I wish to utilize more designing skills in order to captivate my user's attention. These skills will definitely help me in the near future! This lab was fun and somewhat puzzle-solving.


No comments:

Post a Comment