Monday, March 6, 2017

Project 2 Reflection

   In project 2, the main purpose or objective needed to achieve was to explicitly elaborate on our favorite toon character using the newly learned skills from css. Growing up, my favorite character was Pink Panther since he was crazy and funny! He was always my most preferred that I bought a lot of merchandise based off of him. The site would contain 4 links, which were, The Homepage of the Site, The About Page speaking about the character and how it came about in order for it to be aired, The Process Page which states how the whole site was completed in time with the troubles I went through and the last page would be the Copyright Page which named all of the owner's rights and whatnot.
   There were some troublesome and simple parts about making this site. A troublesome part about this site I experienced difficulty with was the point at which I was attempting to locate the correct measurements for each photo. The simple piece of this site was while making the route bar that would interface me to each of alternate pages that I needed to make.
   To conclude, I found this project to be challenging yet simple. Most of the skills I improved on throughout this project would be used for further work and projects and labs. I tried my best to give the site full copyright and tried my absolute best to do my best in the time span we got. Sure I had a couple of obstacles but I had peers that would help me. Making a site is vital for turning into a Web Designer since that is the motivation behind this class and I can utilize these abilities I learned for a future employment that needs to do with planning sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment