Thursday, March 16, 2017

Lab 13 Reflection

     Lab 13 is additionally using JavaScript in which we must have the capacity to communicate with the Name, Phone, and Email boxes. What I needed to do was make it so that at whatever point somebody puts in a Name, Phone, and Email and taps the button that says "Go", every last bit of it will enroll and a fly up will demonstrate the majority of that data. This was extremely fascinating as this is something else that most sites have, which is putting your username to be a piece of the site and sign into. This lab was focused on being able to communicate and interact with any other user that may use the site. It demonstrates the fact that you know how to work with Javascript.
     This lab was fun but stressful at the same time. I did struggle a lot learning how to do about with forms and whatnot. At first, I didn't get why that certain code worked the way it did. But, after a while of practicing and working with such, it helped me better understand the concept. I will use these skills for future projects and labs as well as in any other CTE related event if needed. I really did enjoy this lab since it made me feel like I can do so much more with my work and explicitly elaborate on the way my site is presented to other users.


No comments:

Post a Comment